Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oh, the weather

The weather has been surprisingly cooperative this summer. Sure it was hot and all sorts of humid, but it really didn't rain all that much. With the exception of 1 long run where I hit a few patches of rain and 1 weekday run where I got caught in a torrential downpour, I've been pretty fortunate over the last several weeks. I was able to run outside pretty much whenever I wanted.

Sadly, yesterday the weather disappointed. I set my alarm so I could get in a 4 miler before my first class of the year. And what did I wake up to find...rain! And this was no light mist. It was some serious rain. I opted to go back to bed and am planning to get in my run on Friday. Of course when I did finally get up it was no longer raining so perhaps I could have braved the storm. Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment