Saturday, September 1, 2012

A slow start...

Off to a slow start this morning. I left for my 10 mile run a bit later than I had hoped. Then my watch decided to take it's sweet time locating satellites. Then Songza decided to have connectivity issues so I couldn't listen to one of their playlists. Fortunately I loaded a bunch of music onto my iPhone yesterday so I was able to listen to that. But naturally I pressed the wrong button at first so I listened to the same one song on repeat a few times before I realized and fixed the issue. Because of all this my first mile was a bit slow. After that, it was pretty much smooth sailing for the next 9 miles.

Sadly, I came home to a new blister on my toe.

My newest blister, though this picture does not do it justice
I guess I'll wear sandals today...

No comments:

Post a Comment