Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tired!

I was less than thrilled to get up for my 7 mile run this morning. Over the last several weeks there have been times where I wasn't feeling it, but nothing quite like this morning. Running 7 miles was pretty much the last thing I was interested in doing. I sucked it up and head out, and while it was a LONG and SLOW 7 miles, it got done. The last couple miles were actually better than the first. Not in terms of pace, but they didn't seem nearly as painful as when I started my run.

I forgot how absolutely exhausting and time consuming business school can be. Running the marathon continues to be a priority for me, and I will get in my training, but I am definitely concerned. I've got 15 miles coming up this weekend. Fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment