Thursday, June 7, 2012

3 days in...


And going strong! New York is treating me well and I'm really enjoying being here!

But, I'm not going to lie. For yesterday's run I definitely missed Boston. Since I had to be at work so early I decided to do my 3 miler post-work. Fortunately I don't work late. Unfortunately this means it's rush hour which means running on city streets around the neighborhood is virtually impossible. Thus, I went to the gym. It's been awhile since I've run on a treadmill when it's nice out. Sure, watching tv while running is a perk, but I really don't like breathing all that recycled gym air, especially after sitting at a desk all day! And I completely forgot how crowded places in NY can get, especially during that peak post-work time. When I was finished with my run there was a line for the treadmills. In fact, the dude who was next was practically on the machine before I hit the stop button. Despite his antics, I successfully completed my 3 miler!

And next week I think I'll bring my stuff to work and go for a run in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment