Monday, June 25, 2012

Thank You!

This past weekend I started reaching out to family and friends to ask for their support as I prepare to run the marathon. I will be running to raise money for Teenok Heart Foundation, an organization that provides support for existing hospital and research programs in the area of pediatric cardiology. This is a personal cause for me. As I mentioned in my first blog post, I had lived with a heart condition my entire life that made it challenging to run. After my surgery in January to correct the problem, all is well, and I am able to conquer one of my dreams - running a marathon!

I want to thank everyone who has already made a donation in support of my running. I would not be able to participate without all of you! Your contributions are very much appreciated!

For others who may be reading my blog, please consider making a donation towards this goal. No amount is too small, and all donations are, of course, tax deductible. To make a contribution, please visit my fundraising page here: Lauren's Donation Page

And of course, I would love to see all of my family and friends along the course on race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment