Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Accessorizing

We all know I'm a sucker for a good accessory (for proof of this point I invite you to check out my shoe collection). By that logic, why should running be any different? Thus I have begun to explore the wide world of running accessories. This week's spotlight item: the hydration belt.

A hydration belt with 1 water bottle (like the one below) is cool...
My old hydration belt
Back when I wasn't crazy (or more accurately, when I was slightly less crazy) this hydration belt was more than sufficient.

But now that I am fully and completely crazy (is there any other way to describe someone who voluntary commits to running 26.2 miles at once), I am way cooler. So to match my new-found coolness I decided it was time to upgrade. Enter my brand new hydration belt, with 4 bottles!
Proudly displaying my new hydration belt!

Yes, I know you are all jealous.

Should I see any of you out and about while I'm sporting my super cool new accessory I'll be sure to say hello and wave with vigor. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on an opportunity to be associated with the coolest gal in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment