Thursday, July 12, 2012

Still indoors

Yet another 3 miler on the treadmill. Fortunately I've got a 7 mile outdoor run on the schedule for this weekend. And yes I used the word "fortunately". Trust me, it's just as surprising to me as it is to you, but I'm actually looking forward to a long run outside. I spend so much time indoors attending meetings held in windowless rooms. Someone really ought to inform the hospital that rooms without windows are also known as closets. And furthermore are clearly a fire hazard. For an organization that spends so much time educating it's employees on the use of fire extinguishers you'd think they value fire safety. I'd also point out that if there were actually escape routes (aka windows) we might not need so much education on the extinguishers, but I digress...


Stay tuned for an exciting update on the debut of my new hydration belt during this week's long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment